[30daysv3] Day 16 - Last hand coordination! 1234 drill

  • From: Kristofer Bergstrom <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 30daysV3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:24:59 -0700

Finally we've come to the end of the hand coordination drills!  You
have now exposed yourself to every basic, eighth-note hand combination
in 4/4 and your taiko brain loves you for it.  Great job!

Today we begin learning what I consider, hands down, the most useful
drill I've ever learned.  Even if you're busy today... even if the
phone is ringing and you're on the last page of that great novel...
Drop what you're doing right now and learn this drill.  I mean it.
Don't navigate away from this email.  Don't surf the web for a few
minutes.  Stop right here and learn this drill!