[30daysv3] 30 Days to Better Shime wrap-up

  • From: Kristofer Bergstrom <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 30daysV3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:58:07 -0700

Hello friends!  Thank you very much for participating in the 30 Days
to Better Shime group practice session!  This is the last email you
will receive in the program.

Whether you completed 3 days or 30, I am happy if you practiced more
than you would have without 30 Days to Better Shime!  I'm especially
happy if you learned something about how you practice, and how to
motivate yourself to practice.

I've received a number of score reports and am pleased to see that
many of you have made significant speed and dexterity improvements.  I
personally was pleased that my score scooted up a tad too.  :)

Thank you everyone for participating!  If you would like be informed
of future practice sessions like this, sign up for On Ensemble's email
list.  The easiest way is to respond to this message saying, "Sign me

Happy drumming everyone!