[1stPickSoftware] Re: .mov files

  • From: foofaraw in the middle <foofaraw_in_the_middle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 06:58:08 -0700 (PDT)

 SmartVid Video File Convertor (download page:
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description.asp?fid=2146)
                        Codec-independent bi-directional video file
                        converter for Microsoft's Video for Windows
                        AVI format and Apple's QuickTime MOV
                        format. Supports 8-bit and 16-bit sample
                        sizes and all audio formats.
  Pem6712@xxxxxxx wrote: Are there any free programs that can edit .mov files
or convert .avi files to
.mov? Or am I hoping for too much?