[1stPickSoftware] Wintercooler

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 10:02:24 -0400

Wintercooler
http://wintercooler.0catch.com/
Freeware

Looking for a utility monitor application to let you know if your
system is running as best it can?

You can keep track of:  Network, Devices, Printers, Engines,
Drives, Time zone, Processes, Startup, Software, Machine, Windows
9x, CPU, Memory, Display, APM, Media.

A great thing about this application is the CPU monitor, which
you can check at anytime.  Find out just which applications are
running, so you can keep your machine running fast and smooth.