[1stPickSoftware] SoundClick MP3 Player

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:00:20 -0400

SoundClick MP3 Player
http://www.soundclick.com/software/
Windows (95,98,Me,NT,2000)
Freeware

SoundClick MP3 Player not only plays MP3s and CDs, but it also
connects to radio sites. Mix in Flash, and it's mesmerizing.

The playlist editor for this program is produced by an
Explorer-type interface that enables you to drag and drop MP3
files to the actual playlist. SoundClick MP3 Player also allows
you to import playlists created with other audio players. Editing
ID3 tags can also be done from the play list manager window.

If you need something to do while listening to your music, there
is a PacMan game available,  too.