[1stPickSoftware] Pop-up Blocker Tester

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:11:19 -0400

This really isnt software but a site to test the software you
might have installed....

Pop-up Blocker Tester

http://www.dummysoftware.com/popupdummy_testpage.html

        PopupDummy! is a pop-up blocker which I never used. They have a
page where once the pop-up blocker is installed, you can test it.
This page can be used with any pop-up blocker, including the
Google Toolbar, the MSN Toolbar, and the Yahoo! Toolbar. Visit
http://www.dummysoftware.com/popupdummy_testpage.html to test
your pop-up blocker.