[1stPickSoftware] Personal request

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 16:35:08 -0500

Good Morning

Its not often i send a personal email to the lists...  However i
am looking for something that has shown to be very difficult to
find and i am hoping a list member might be of help especially at
this time of the year.

I am looking for a copy of the Original "yes virginia there is a
santa clause"  made for TV movie 1991 with Ed Asner and Charles
Bronson.

If any one can help or has any suggestions as to where i might be
able to find particularily the TV movie i would greatly
appreciate it.  Please email me directly at snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for any suggestions

Christy