[1stPickSoftware] Ninitech Path Copy

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:13:53 -0400

Ninitech Path Copy
http://home.worldonline.dk/ninotech/freeutil.htm#pathcopy
Freeware

Easier Way to Handle Windows and DOS Paths

Ninitech Path Copy is a little utility that adds a "Copy path to
clipboard" option to the right-click context menu. What's neat is
that it offers a sub-menu that allows you to choose several ways
of copying the path. These options include Windows full file
names, DOS 8.3 names, UNC path and more. You can even
specify your own formats.