[1stPickSoftware] Miranda

  • From: foofaraw in the middle <foofaraw_in_the_middle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:50:10 -0800 (PST)

Open source : Windows
Checked: version

Miranda is an instant messaging (IM) client that supports ICQ, AIM, MSN,
Jabber, Yahoo, Gadu-Gadu, Tlen, Netsend, and more. It is designed to be
resource efficient (low memory use), and doesn't require installation so it is
ideal for running off a USB flash drive.

Do You Yahoo!?

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksoftware" without
the quotes.

to 1stpicksoftware-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe