[1stPickSoftware] Match Up! (game for kids)

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 10:08:33 -0400

Match Up!
Freeware
http://www.schworak.com/games/downloads/matchup.asp

This is a game of skill and of course, a little luck. the object
is to clear the entire board of all shapes. But how you clear
the board makes all the difference in the world. You see, the
more shapes you can get off the board in a single move, the
higher your score!   To clear shapes, you need to find two or
more that match and are touching side to side, or one above the
other. Then you simply click on the group of shapes and they will
be removed.