[1stPickSoftware] Mailwasher again

  • From: "Jeff Needle" <jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 13:44:39 -0700

Well, no sooner do I recommend Mailwasher, but now I find the program to be
a bit unstable, causing shutdown errors that I can't seem to get past.

So I come to this group, hat in hand, wondering if anyone has an idea of an
alternative, hopefully more stable?  The idea of banning spam is just too
good to do without.

Thanks.

Jeff Needle
jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx