[1stPickSoftware] Re: Mailwasher

  • From: Eugene Pummill <epummill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:44:06 -0500

I've used Mailwasher, and it works.  Does slow things a down a bit.
The on-line experts, writing on the subject, opine that the spammers are
not deterred one wit by bouncing. Maybe spinning our wheels, wasting our
time, bandwidth and ISP server time?  Any of "our" experts have an
opinion on the subject of bouncing?

One other expert suggestion:  Never request to be "removed" from
suspected or probable Spammers by replying to remove from list.  That
verifies that it's a good address to Spam and even distribute.  Any
opinions???
--
Eugene Pummill <epummill@xxxxxxxxxx>
Found a great program that seems to work as advertised.  It's called

It's supposed to cut down on the spam.  I've been using it for about three
days, and I can tell you, it's done wonders.

It's freeware.

www.mailwasher.net

Jeff Needle
jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx