[1stPickSoftware] Free!Space

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 10:02:42 -0400

Free!Space
Freeware
http://www.luvisoft.com/freespace/
Windows (95/98/Me)

Free!Space is a small yet powerful diks/RAM utility. It helps you
to keep your fixed drives undex control by letting you browse
your HDD(s) in a cake-graph format, and then it shows statistics
of each folder/subfolder.

When you got an idea of how free space is distributed you can
easily launch standard OS optimization utilities in order to
speed up your system and reduce fragmentation. Free!Space also
gives you detailed reports about both the physical and virtual
memory instantly allocated by the OS