[1stPickSoftware] Dawn 5.1

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 10:05:28 -0700

Dawn 5.1  free
http://www.internettrash.com/users/zakharin/
If you have ever wanted to switch E-Mail programs or even simply use
that WordPerfect address book in Outlook Express you have no doubt
been put off by being forced to retype every single address by hand.
Well, retype no more. Completely rewritten from the ground up,
Dawn Version 5.1 not only improves performance, but packs some
new features as well. Not only are the addresses converted, but a
plethora of other information supported by many address books, from
nickname to pager number. Aside from converting, you can display
addresses onscreen and edit any or all information in each record and
each operation is described in detail in the online help included with
the package.
++
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org