[1stPickSoftware] Core FTP Lite

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 10:00:26 -0400

Core FTP Lite=99 - a free FTP client
Freeware
http://www.coreftp.com/

includes SSH/SFTP, SSL/TLS, IDN, browser integration, site to
site transfers, drag and drop support, file viewing, file
editing, transfer resuming, firewall support, custom commands,
URL parsing, and much, much more!

Core FTP gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and
maintain your web pages. It also provides a secure method (via
SSL or SFTP) to upload and download files from FTP servers.
Check out the list of features and you'll find almost every FTP
feature you need, all in a free ftp program.   There are no popup
ads or advertising, and you're never asked or reminded to
register.