[1stPickSoftware] AI RoboForm

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:09:10 -0400

AI RoboForm
Freeware
http://www.roboform.com/
Windows 95, 98, NT, Me,  2K, XP.

Push one "Fill Forms" button on IE toolbar and all forms at any
Web page are filled out. No more dragging and dropping field
values, AI RoboForm simply reads the form, like you do, and puts
your field values into the form fields that it recognizes.  The
program works locally on your machine, so it is also really fast.