[1stPickSoftware] Re: #1-TuffTEST-Lite

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 21:27:37 -0700

Hi foofaraw
I just resanred all the pages With NAV2002 it canot find anythihg.
Are you sure the file is not on your system in the C:\windows\temp folder=
 from a download??
Try deleting your temp folder contents and see if it still shows?
Mike

On 01/05/2002 at 9:11 PM foofaraw in the middle wrote:

It is JS Trojan-seeker based virus according to the anti-virus alert and it
lodged itself in the C:\windows\temp folder as a script embedded in an html
file.
  Mike <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Foofaraw,
I am not aware of any virus imbeded inthe page.
Can you give me any more information?

I scaned it with NAV 2002, updated yesteday.

thanks for letting me know.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org