[1stPickSites] (12/01/08) Reel Classics

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 10:11:12 -0500

Reel Classics

http://www.reelclassics.com/index.html

Today's site offers a wide ranging collection of material on
movies which rate the label of classic films. Readers will
discover a wealth
on information on the twentieth century's golden cinematic
productions.

"Welcome to Reel Classics, the Internet's most comprehensive site
dedicated exclusively to Classic Movies.  Comprising over 2500
pages and more than 3 gigabytes of content (with much more on the
way), it may well be the biggest too.  Enjoy your look around and
remember to come back soon.  Reel Classics is constantly being
revised and updated." - from the website

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.