[1stPickSites] (11/09/04) Death Clock

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:11:37 -0500

Death Clock

http://www.deathclock.com/index.cfm

Who can resist a site that has an opening like this =93Welcome to
the Death Clock(TM), the Internet's friendly reminder that life
is slipping away... second by second. Like the hourglass of the
Net, the Death Clock will remind you just how short life is?=94

What exactly does it do? It calculates the seconds that you have
left to live. It will also give you an estimated date of death.
And you can even choose your own settings: optimistic,
pessimistic, normal and sadistic. Morbid, I know, but can you
resist checking out your death clock?

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the