[1stPickSites] (10/25/04) The Harvard Medical School Family Health Guide

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:12:57 -0400

The Harvard Medical School Family Health Guide

http://www.health.harvard.edu/fhg/diagnostics.shtml

What do you have to do to prepare for a MRI? Will having a liver
biopsy be painful? Will I need to do anything special afterward?
How soon will it be safe to go home after a Cardiac
catheterization and what are the
risks? How soon will the results of that antibody test be back?
These questions and more can be answered by going to the above
site.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the