[1stPickSites] (10/22/04) Optical Illusions

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:06:27 -0400

Optical Illusions

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Port/2701/illusions.htm

Can you see through these optical illusions? Can you tell what is
real and what your mind is imagining? Go through these optical
illusions and see if you past the test.

A well-rounded collection of optical illusions from all over the
world for you, including the ever-famous old lady/young woman
picture! Have fun!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the