[1stPickSites] (09/17/07) National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:03:13 -0400

National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/

This is for all you baseball fans. What would summer be without
this American tradition? With the All Star Games already being
played this
summer why don't you wander down the Baseball Hall of Fame and
Museum.

Check out the Exhibits section, and you can take a gander at the
different things to see. You'll find "Dressed to the Nines: A
History of Baseball
Uniforms", Museum Collections, Hall of Fame Video Library,
"Baseball as America", and many more.

This site is a home run!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.