[1stPickSites] (05/08/03) The Little Rascals...

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 10:07:04 -0400

The Little Rascals...

http://www.ramseyltd.com/rascals/

Not a He-man Woman Haters Club! Our Gang Online is an online
source of information about Our Gang, the original Little Rascals
created by Hal Roach in 1922. This web site was created back in
1995 as a one-page
spin-off of my now defunct Laurel & Hardy web site.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.