[1stPickSites] (05/07/03) Wacky Web Sites - Rude Food

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 13:47:44 -0400

Proof someone has too much time on their hands!

Rude Food

http://www.dazbert.co.uk/sites/rudefood/

Welcome, friends of the asinine, to the wide and wonderful world
of Rude Food. Only here will your scholarly curiosity be rewarded
with a rare glimpse into the global study of smutty sustenance.

As a subject, rude food can be roughly divided into three main
areas:  natural rude food, eg. mishapen carrots and bulbous
courgettes,  intentional rude food, eg. pasta pubes and Fat
Bastard chardonnay, and
the area that concerns us here, unintentional rude food, the
product either of language differences or gross naivety.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.