[1stPickSites] (05/05/03) canned Thai snacks

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 10:04:25 -0400

Some might find these useful but to me its all  "ewww"

canned Thai snacks

http://www.dcothai.com/food/insects.htm

As in much of Asia, Thai rural communities know that certain
animals are not only tasty, but a good source of protein,
minerals and vitamins. Using the latest canning and
pasteurization techniques SARTC, the Sakon Nakhon Agricultural
Research and Training Centre, has made it possible to ship them
worldwide. Just in - we now have another supplier to add the
range of insects available, Insects Inter of Bangkok.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.