[1stPickSites] (04/03/07) CyberSleuth Kids

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:03:49 -0400

CyberSleuth Kids

http://cybersleuth-kids.com/

?An Internet Search Guide for the K-12 Student.? Is their
slogan, but how good are they? Fabulous. With tons of links to
information your student
really needs. There's clipart to make those school projects a lot
snazzier, learning software, educational tools like flashcards,
math work
sheets, and an online word search will help your child out.

For teachers there are at least 1,000 free lesson plans. You will
find a search engine to help you and your students find the
information they
need. Sections are conveniently grouped and linked by subject,
for instance, Art & Music, Health, History, Language Arts, and
Media.

This site is a handy tool to anyone in school, bookmark this one
today.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the