[1stPickSites] (03/28/03) Food Timeline

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:03:25 -0500

Food Timeline

http://www.gti.net/mocolib1/kid/food.html

Ever wonder what the Vikings ate when they set off to explore the
new world?   How Thomas Jefferson made his ice cream? What the
pioneers cooked along  the Oregon Trail? Who invented the potato
chip...and why? Food is the fun part  of social studies! The
tricky part is finding recipes you can make in a modern  kitchen,
with ingredients bought at your local supermarket

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.