[1stPickSites] (03/26/03) Wacky Web Sites - Vending Machines

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:10:03 -0500

Proof someone has too much time on their hands!

Vending Machines

http://www.chaparraltree.com/vending/

So, just for fun, you're curious about all things sold in vending
machines. Well, fortunately for you, there is a Web site for
almost every subject, including this one. As you click on each
item in the large list of things sold in vending machines, you
are taken to a brief explanation of the item in question, some of
them containing links to the news stories from which they are
taken. The site also contains a brief miscellaneous vending
machine lore page.  Well, it may not be rocket science, but it is
amusing.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the