[1stPickSites] (03/25/03) Around The World In 80 Clicks

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:09:44 -0500

Around The World In 80 Clicks

 http://www.traveladventures.org/

{See the world via your PC}  Just pick your continent and start
clicking around.  Learn all about the different countries,
cities, locations, and landmarks. Then, of course, you always
have the option of seeing the place firsthand. There's even a
surprise trip link that will take you to some unknown
destination. Not literally, of course.  The best part about the
digital experience: there's no chance of losing your luggage.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.