[1stPickSites] (02/11/04) The way you walk

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:14:26 -0500

The way you walk

http://www.bml.psy.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Demos/BMLwalker.html

How much can you really tell about someone by the way they walk?
The Bio Motion Lab Walker demonstrates the  answer: quite a bit.
They do it by stripping away all other data other than merely the
motion of walking, then lets you tweak variables like male or
female, happy or sad, etc. Amazing.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the