[1stPickSites] (02/10/04) Don't Try This At Home

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:04:59 -0500

Don't Try This At Home

University of Toronto engineering student Keigo Lizuka has posted
instructions for using Saran Wrap to transform your laptop screen
into a 3D display.

to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the

to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe