[1stPickSites] (01/19/06) Gadzillion Things to Think About

Gadzillion Things to Think About

http://www.gadzillionthings.net/

Let?s start with an example: ?Why is it that when you've got
loads of work to do, you're not organized, but when you've got no
work to do, you're lazy?? Now sit, and ponder young
grasshopper.

You?ll find tons of things to think about on this site from
Advertising to Situational to the weather. Lots of oddball
phrases, wacky quotes, and thought provoking meandering that
you?ll enjoy and probably want to share with your friends and
family.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the