[1stPickPCHelp] Re: need advice please!

  • From: "Auntie Jen" <jembie10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:37:36 +0100

> I've read some reports that say some of the ram boosting programs run in
the
> background and end up using ram rather than freeing it up.
>
> It is an unfortunate coincidence that some things don't do what they clam
> to.

I have been suffering this very problem. I had one of these programs and it
caused my pc to freeze everytime it attempted to free RAM. It also caused
loads of conflicts with grokster. I ditched that and was recommended another
Ram boosting program which slowed everything up so much i got rid of that
too. Now my pc runs very smoothly.

Jen
http://www.jembie2000.co.uk
http://www.telecomplus.org.uk/706723/services