[1stPickPCHelp] Re: need advice please!

  • From: "blseguin" <blseguin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:31:45 -0400

hi! i had to reformat my dell computer for the first time since i bought it
2 years ago...i saved allot of my programs on cd-roms...but ubfortunetly it
was the little programs that i did not save like my spell checker for
outlook express5.5 for my e-mail...does anyone know where i
can find and download this spell checker for outlook express 5.5
thanks...
blseguin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the