[1-16in] Temporary clan roster up!

  • From: "Kaley Cuoco Central, Albert Pistorius" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-16in@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:53:00 +0100

I took the liberty to make some changes to the clan roster and the result of this can be found in the Messages to the community forum on our clan site. I'd like to invite you to have a look at this roster and share your opinion about it.

Remember this is a TEMPORARY clan roster! Once all clan members have stated their preferred specialities (i.e. which team position they prefer to play) clan members will be assigned to fire teams according to their primary speciality.

In essence every position in a fire team must be filled by a clan member, so if we find we have too many positions of the same type MetalGSolid and I will fill the empty slots with those who picked the slots already filled. We're very sorry for this approach but 1-16IN is built on fire teams so every slot should be filled. Which means there may come a time we have to assign people to different slots as they picked.

I also took the liberty to assign MetalGSolid as the first Squad Leader and I hope this is met with agreement. I also picked the name for the first squad, but of course this is open to discussion. I only added it to show you how the roster will look when all this info is added to it.

Okay, please visit our site and share your opinion! Also, please make sure to read my Attention! thread in the Clan Lounge! We still have some work to do and we actually need your help on that.