[1-16in] Team positions

  • From: "Kaley Cuoco Central, Albert Pistorius" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-16in@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:55:11 +0100

Hello,

I'm not sure if you have already seen the Clan Roster on our clan site. It states all our current members and the team positions they usually play.

However, at this moment in time, the team positions of a lot of clan members are not yet filled out and point to the basic rank of Fireteam Member.

I'd like to ask you to visit the clan site and reply to the What TWO team positions do you prefer to play? thread in the Clan Lounge.

Me or Albert will then add the info to the Clan Roster.

Thank you!

Catwoman.