[1-16in] Clan practice tonight!

  • From: "Kaley Cuoco Central, Albert Pistorius" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-16in@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:45:42 +0100

Hello,

Sorry for the short notice but since everybody is on the mailing list now we figured it was time to have our very first clan practice session tonight.

This first session is however slightly different from the rest because the first ever practice session revolves around explaining what is done and how it's done. We of course will play a lot of rounds, so don't expect the first session to be anything but playing. In order to make this practice session as effective as possible we urge everyone who's able to attend to install GSC and use it.

We also want to urge you to visit our site and read the details of the practice session. This should tell you the time of the practice session according to your own timezone, and it also allows you to let us know if you'll be attending or not. Of course we hope everybody will be present, but it won't be held against you if you can't make it. We however hope at least some members will show up.

Starting 7 PM tonight (GMT+1 time) the server will only be accessible to clan members for the duration of a maximum of 4 hours. During these 4 hours communication and team play will be trained. The set up of the temporary clan roster found on our site will be used as much as possible, but team set up of course depends on the amount of people present. Which maps we play also depends on the number of clan members present.

To access our server during Clan practice a password is required. This password is: *letskicksomeass*. Please do not give out this password to people outside the clan.

Okay, hopefully we'll see you all on the server tonight!

Metal Gear Solid & Catwoman.