[0702b] Re: Seldom used skills

 Will do man. thanks troy. take care everyone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Rocha <eddierocha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 0702b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 8:48 pm
Subject: [0702b] Re: Seldom used skills

thanks for the heads up

hozr65@xxxxxxx wrote:
I dont know if everyone knows but Ray told me and I didnt know... Make sure you
go to the seldom used skills. It was posted in the special bulletins, it tells
you the times and dates for each shift. If you cant find it ask someone. It is
over in November. You will probably get written up if you dont do it.. Just
making sure everyone knows..??? Troy

http://mail.aol.com