<USS Eagle> Helm Evaluation After Sim 0412.15

  • From: "Solan Dahl" <SolanDahl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:34:49 -0600

To: Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
From: Lieutenant Tru Lee Lost
Re: Helm Evaluation Report
Stardate: 58955.47
( :off: 5 minutes before the Commodore wants this on his desk :on: )

     That crazy looking alien ship is extremely fast and maneuverable.  No matter what I did, it kept up with me, and it didn't appear to have any trouble doing it either.  I might have been able to out maneuver it, if it wasn't for the fact that we had to protect Earth.  We had to keep it in sights and keep making it want to chase us, all the while taking hits from that nasty weapon.  If we only had to worry about  escaping from it, that might have been another story.
     At first, I didn't seem to have all that much trouble staying out of the way of their weapon's fire.  However, when they started shooting 4 plasma balls at the Eagle, there is only a finite number of places to maneuver around them.  If given time to study the firing pattern and the way the plasma balls act out in space, I will have a better chance of staying out of their ways.
    It all seemed very realistic to me.