<USS Eagle> OPS Evaluation Report

  • From: "Roman Haas" <RomanHaas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:09:56 -0500

To:     Commodore Fyrstk
From: Lt. Roman Haas, Operations chief
Re:     Operations Evaluation Report
Stardate: 58955.02

In the drill a-against the unknown alien ship th-the following conclusions could ba arrived at:

1.  Shipwide systems:  All systems performed a-above par.  The repairs recently made at McKinley Station all held.  Sensors were functioning at 100%, even though it seemed they were useless in determining the makeup o-of the alien ship.  Power flows to all systems were also operating at 100%.  Even as the computer "shorted out" relays n simulation of th-the battle, the new conduits and relays i-installed at McKinley, all held.

2.  Ship's crew were all doing their duties d-despite the onslaught of the more powerful enemy.  Damage reports were c-coming to my panel without hesitation, a-and repair crews were working to do what they could. I-I personally feel a better job coud not have been done.

Plain and simple f-fact of the matter is:  That ship was too powerful for the Eagle.  It may have been too powerful for f-five Eagles.  I-I hope this was just a figment of some over z-zealous tactician at Starfleet.  I-if such an enemy exists, we are in trouble.

End Analysis