<USS Eagle> PL Roman Haas, 041207

  • From: "Roman Haas" <RomanHaas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:16:08 -0500

Personal log, Stardate 58917.14:

This place is f-fascinating.  There are c-computer consoles all throughout this room and every one of th-them is analyzing communications and sensor logs from different starships. I am awed by all the data passing through here.

There is one area that r-realy piques my curiosity.  They have a wh-whole section of the room cordoned off and security oficers are posted at entry p=points to the area.  I-I have sen some high-level brass coming and going from that area. A-and they do not look happy.  My ex-roomie says he has heard rumors they are analyzing data from some new threat to the Federation.  I-I woud love to be a fly on one of those consoles.. if flies could survive in here that is.

End Log
Roman Haas, reporting