<USS Eagle> PL, Lukas Fyrstk

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:30:59 -0500

Personal log, Stardate 58911.53

Since we have returned to the Alpha Quadrant, Malachi has slipped further into himself.  Ah can feel the sense of dread also.  Something is wrong with April. Ah have trahed contacting Pathfahnder, but with Eagle's subspace communications down, it could take several days for the message to reach them.  Ah have opted to take Malachi and the'Wing over to Pathfahnder to see for mahself what is going on.

On another note, Ah think we now have the proof there is just cause for a slip-stream jump to the Beta Quadrant.  Lt. Haas overheard the Enclave ships talking about coming up against a ship of similar weaponry and defenses.  Could that ship be the Athena?  Ah hope Starfleet sees it as enough evidence to okay a mission.  One thing at a tahme though.

End Log
Lukas Fyrstk.