<USS Eagle> Duty Log

  • From: "Gwen Marqusa" <Gweniveremarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:23:19 -0600

Duty Log
Stardate: 0411.17

     Repairs are currently underway.  In the Tac/Sec department, repairs have been made to the shielding relays, so that if we get enough power, they can be put up to full strength.  This all depends on how well Lt. Dawson does in getting power back and what else needs to take priority.  The targeting relays are back as well.  No more manual targeting.  Well, assuming that the sensors are restored.  Firing relays have been replaced as well.  Again, power consumption is the issue here.  Theoretically we could be at full strength if given enough power.  But, there is no way that's going to happen.  There are too many other systems that are going to take priority, like Life support and shielding.  But, at least we have that option available.
     As far as other departments, they are working as hard as they can.  Lt. Haas has gotten replicators back on, which has greatly helped all other repairs.  We can now replicate the necessary parts.  Power is a critical issue for all systems.  Lt. Dawson and his crew are busy making repairs to the engines.  He believes he can get at least minimal warp back in the next couple of hours.  That will definitely be helpful.  Slip stream estimates are still very vague.  Therefore it's uncertain how long we will be remaining in the beta quadrant.  I don't believe it will be longer then a day or two.
     Of concern to me is that everyone is working so hard.  This is a good thing, but needs to be handled carefully.  I need to make sure that everyone is taking care of themselves, as well as the ship.  That means making sure that those who need medical attention receive it.  Along with people going to get medical attention, is being sure that people are working safely and not unduly risking injuries.  Sometimes when emergencies occur, safety measures get tossed out the window.  A long with that is making sure that people are eating.  It might seem silly, but it is important.

END Log

Lt. Cmdr. Gwen Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac
USS Eagle