<USS Eagle> Personal Log

  • From: GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:19:43 EST

Personal Log
Stardate  0411.03

     I  never realized just how versatile an XO has to be.  Not only are you
an  officer, but you also have to deal with personal issues almost like a
counselor,  but without the training or the degree.  I always knew about that
aspect of  it, but I never really thought much about it.  It was kind of there,
but  only in theory.  Having just experienced for the first time, I feel like I

did when I first was given the AXO position.  I feel like I'm in over my
head.  I think it'll just take some getting used to.
      Doc Melody is having a rough time dealing with the last away message.
She  befriended a little girl on that mysterious ship.  When we were beamed
back  to the Falcon, Melody was holding the little girl, Casey.  She
disappeared
 from Melody's arms when the ship disappeared.  Kind of like being torn from
her arms.  I had to remove Melody from Away Mission Duty until she can be
seen by the counselor and cleared.
      Maybe I should have a talk with the counselor myself.  She might have
some  ideas to better help me deal with situations like this one.  I think I
will  at least go and talk to her.

END Personal  Log

Lt.Cmdr. Gwen  Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac