<USS Eagle> Captain's Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>, RobertObrian01@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:51:27 -0400

Captain's Log, Stardate 59483.56 (06/26/2382 12:00 hours)

We are on our way back to Starbase 32-Fahve, at warp 6.  The cruise back will take close to three days, which will get us there in tahme for the Quidditch match witht the Intrepid.  Then we will head back to the Spaculaan Sector.  The least amount of tahme Ah have to spend on or near that Starbase the better.

As far as our last mission is concerned, ah could rank it as a success.  The Eagle crew performed with the utmost proficiency despahte the pecularity of the mission.  Ah think it had the desahred effect on the Romulans as well.It was mah father's ahdea to send a message ahead to mah cousin, Commander Rohnok andrun the simulation on them instead of just teling them about this new powerful enemy to the Alpha Quadrant.

Prahor to mah arrahval back on the Eagle, Ah sent a coded message to the Bloodwing with the same program the Eagle had been subjected to last December.  We chose a spot far enough away from where the peace talks are goingon so as not to interupt them or get any "unwanted" assistance.  Ah was surprahsed that there was a second warbird participating, but Ah'm glad as well.

All the fahrepower thrown around during the simulation, may have all been computer-generated and on our viewscreens and sensors only, but all data ws true-to-lahfe.  It showed the Romulans that two warbirds were not enough to even put a dent in the T'Kil defenses.  In fact, they barely "scuffed the paint."   Hopefully Rohnok will have enough pull to convince the Empahre's admiralty to contact and cordinate with Admiral Ross.

End log
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore