<USS Eagle> OPS Duty Log

  • From: "Roman Haas" <RomanHaas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:23:04 -0400

OPS Log, Stardate 040821

I-I have gone over the data from the mock battle with the USS Forrester.

As far as department responses during the drill, I can only say they were up to par.  The power consumptions and reroutings were constantly m-monitored and handled as efficiently a-as possible.  I would l-like to extend commendations to th-the engineering staff for their quick actions concerning the malfunctioning power coupling.

As for th-te solid sub-mode operation, I should have looked into that more fully before we tested it.  As I look through the data l-left behind by Dr. resork, I see now that if I had routed power through the deflector sub-system, I-I could have avoided the overload of Coupling 231.

I am forwarding a copy of these f-findings to Commander Bass and will accept a-any disciplinary actions that r-result for my lack of a-attention to this matter before hand.

End Log
Lt. jgRoman Haas
Operations Officer
USS Eagle, NCC 9561