<USS Eagle> "Contacting Mom"

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:44:17 -0400

" Captian, I just finished speaking to Mal. He says we need to contact his mom. Tell her it's time."

ON

Lukas nodded to Dr. Melody.  He had his suspicions that this is what was happening, but Melody's message from Mal confirmed it.  April had told him that if Malachi did not receive proper training for his developing abilities, that it could result in total disaster.  He tapped his comm badge.

"Fyrstk to OPS. Ensign Harriman.  Contact the USS Pathfahnder, prahority message.  Patch it through to the Chief Medical officer's office as soon as you have mah wahfe."

"Acknowledged, Captain,"  came the voice of the replacement Operations officer.

Lukas turned to Lt. Haas, whom was now acting as XO in Lt. Commander Marqusa's absence.  "If you are finished here, Mr. Haas, return to the bridge. Ah'll be up directly."  Without waiting for a response, he looked to Dr. Hamza.  "Doctor,  you're weith me.  Ah want you present for anything Mah wahfe may have to say in this incident."  He thought about instructing Dr. Melody to keep an eye on Malachi, but knew that would be a redundant order as she seemed to already be vigilant of his welfare.  Lukas turned and moved to the doctor's office.

OFF
Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding officer
USS Eagle