<USS Eagle> Musketeer Log (This part takes place after the sim)

  • From: "Commander Lance Bass" <cmdrlancebass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "USS Eagle" <usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:24:19 -0500

NOTE: If anyone can figure out what meaning the registry numbers of the
Musketeer mean to me they will receive three bottles of romulan ale and a
week's shore leave pass.

:ON:

          Captain's Log, Supplemental.  We have disabled the Klingon Bird of
pray that was tracking us.  But this encounter has raised even more
questions.  The ship appears to be in pretty rough shape, almost as if it
had just came from a Dominion war battle.  Lt. JG Haas has begun a deep scan
of the ship for any clues and to see if there any anyone left alive over
there.  While I sit here and wait for his report, I can not help but wonder
what is going on, and how Commodore Fyrstk and the Eagle are fairing.  Oh I
am sure the Eagle can handle whatever it will come across, but this mission
is getting stranger and stranger.  Nothing is making since and I can only
hope that Rommie can give me some answers to the questions now on the board.

End Log.

Commander Lance Bass

Executive Officer/ Commanding Officer

USS Eagle; NCC-9561/ USS Musketeer; NCC-12795