<USS Eagle> Muerta's Personal Log

  • From: Soli <SolanDahl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:58:26 -0500

Personal Log
Stardate: 59319.15

     I miss the days of Ian Resork.  He was always very nice and we got along very well.  It was fun to go off and have a drink of that wine of his.  Everytime I see the EMH it reminds me of the way it used to be.  I mean, Ian programed the thing to look exactly like him, and to act like him.
     Today I was forced to activate the EMH.  I walked into sickbay to find Melody collapsed  on the floor.  There was no one else around.  That in and of itself is unusual.  I am not sure where the Tech was, he looked a little disheveled when he finally did come out from the back.  Makes me wonder what the kid was up to.  I know that Dr. Hamza was on the Bridge and then went on an away mission.
     Oh well, Melody is okay, I suppose that's all that really matters.  Yet this is just another symptom of the troubles in sickbay.  Melody and Ratch just do not like each other, and that seems to be putting it mildly.  I really don't know what to do about it.  I love the Eagle, but I don't like what's happened in sickbay.  Part of me just wishes to get rid of both of the doctors and get Ian back.  I know that isn't going to happen though.  I'll find a way to work through this.

END Log

Lt. Angela day Muerta
Nurse
USS Eagle