<USS Eagle> "Great" (after sim on 0505.04)

  • From: Gwen <GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 16:36:51 -0500

:ON:

     Gwen finished up her duty log for the away mission.  She looked down at her console and realized that she had a new message waiting.  Opening up the message she was quite surprised to see that it was the EMH.
     "This should be interesting."  Gwen said as she opened the message.  She read over the entire message twice and then frowned.  She didn't like the sound of this.  The doctor had recommended that Melody be trained to control her psi-abilities.  He had also recommended the CMO or AXO for the job.  Gwen new that Ratch had little, to no, training when it came to psionics, that left her.
     "Great.  Just what I wanted to do!"  Gwen had always shunned away from her psi-abilities, especially when she was younger.  When she first found out that she could read other people's emotions she hadn't told anyone.  Unfortunately that didn't stop her mother from finding out.  Gwen's mother had insisted that Gwen be trained how to use her talents, even against Gwen's strong protests.  Her mother had also insisted that Gwen learn how to train others.  The older Marqusa wanted to make sure that her grandkids would get proper training if they were psi-sensative as well.
     "I suppose I should go talk to Ratch . . . there is always a chance she has training."  Gwen said to herself, hoping that it was the case, but knowing it probably isn't.

:OFF:

Lt. Commander Gwen Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac
USS Eagle